internetworkers - [internetworkers] finally - a casting call that I qualify for!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] finally - a casting call that I qualify for!
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:35:55 +0000

>From the N&O - http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/515432.html

They are looking for men and women between the ages of 40 and 60 who can talk
about the impact Type 2 diabetes has on their lives. People who are
overweight, have high cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and family
histories of diabetes also may fit the bill for the awareness effort.

The company is making an awareness-type documentary.

I have avoided type 2 diabetes so far - thank goodness I biked to work today.
Esther