internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] What kind of plane is this?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] What kind of plane is this?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:34:53 -0400

I watched a Discovery Channel show on Airbus once. This Beluga is the
plane that carries around the parts (wings, etc.) from one factory to
another that are then assembled into Airbuses. It is like the large
freighters that Boeing and the Russians have build to carry large
parts.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items
including the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet.