internetworkers - [internetworkers] wireless office phone headset solutions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] wireless office phone headset solutions
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:02:11 -0400

I just got one of those bluetooth phone thingies, and the thing is so light and comfortable it would be great to be able to use something similar at the office. (Every time I step out of my office someone calls, and I either miss it or run like crazy to get the phone.)

I checked out the plantronics website, but thought that the internetworkers might have some thoughts on the latest cool gadgets...

Thanks,

Michael