internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dentist recommedations in Chapel Hill?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dentist recommedations in Chapel Hill?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:56:14 -0400

On Sep 5, 2006, at 4:53 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

I live in Chapel Hill but work in Raleigh. But I would like to find
someone near home that I could easily get back home afterwards if
needed.

I'm very happy with my dentist in Southern Village. He's very professional and thorough:

http://www.chapelhillsmile.com/

Hope its nothing serious...

--Michael