internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] collection agency

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] collection agency
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 02:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006, Kurt Schlatzer wrote:

burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
Thanks, will keep that in mind. Any general suggestions from anyone on
dealing with over $5000, but still local?

thanks,
Steve B

Yes, but involves a hood, some duct tape, wires, a sponge and a car battery.

What's my cut?

Kurt

If you're serious, and I take you seriously, and I ignore the use of a public maillist, and we act on your facetious offer, I'd guess your cut might be at least 3-7 years for conspiracy to commit a felony. But none of those four is true, I'm not doing anything of the sort, and I Am Not A Lawyer, so I guess we'll never find out what happens in such a scenario :).

After all, if I was a lawyer, I wouldn't be asking the original question (I'm still interested in an answer to) in the first place. At least probably not here.

best,
Steve B