internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jake Greene" <jakegreene AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:17:25 -0400

I'm fond of the "The Hire" series of short films starring Clive Owen and the 2001 line of BMWs.  Sure, they were just longform ads, but they highlighted great action directors with excellent driving sequences.  My favorite?  Ang Lee's entry that looked more like a ballet than a traditional chase sequence, complete with a tease to his (then upcoming) Hulk.  Unfortunately, BMW has since taken the movies off of the internet, but you can find a few of them on YouTube and Google Video.