internetworkers - [internetworkers] you'll run my life

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] you'll run my life
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:57:26 -0400

This looks interesting... vote now while the project is active.

http://www.youllrunmylife.com/

"The You'll Run My Life site is the Masters thesis project of Derek Van Horne, an MS in Digital Design student at Philadelphia University in Philadelphia PA. The goal of the project, other than to prove that I should be allowed to graduate, is to see exactly how many people will use their power to control the life of another individual. ... Will they dress me in sweaters in the middle of summer, and make me eat terribly for the entire week, or will they try to take care of me and put me in clothes they think I might enjoy wearing and fill my schedule with more 'normal' tasks? We shall see."

  • [internetworkers] you'll run my life, Michael Czeiszperger, 08/15/2006