internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Matusiak's Life For Sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Matusiak's Life For Sale
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:51:28 -0400

On 08/14/06 8:43 PM, David Minton wrote:
On Aug 13, 2006, at 3:53 PM, Thomas Beckett wrote:
matusiak wrote:
Come one! Come all!! Come buy this stuff so I can move to
California!!!
Hold on just a second! You're moving to California? Where, when and
why? And when's the sendoff party?
Details will be announced in due time. Until that point, mums the word.
I think the cat's already out of the bag on this one.

Well, it is true that there is nothing for damning than a public record, like for example, an email to the InterNetWorkers list. Time has shown how vicious and cruel these archives can be. Regardless, one more junket cast into the breach can't kill me, right?

A) My new girlfriend sells mushrooms out of the back of her VW microbus and needs me to create a database system so that she can track "buyer rewards" for her many customers.

B) I've been hired onto the Schwarzenegger re-election campaign in Sacramento. My job will be to discredit the other candidates by seducing them and filming our erotic escapades. I plan on starting with Mary Carey: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060809/people_nm/ pornstar_dc

C) I am moving into a geodesic dome tent in Joshua Tree National Forest to study the long-term effects of water tables and pesticide use on the indigenous rodent populations and how this effects the spread of the Hantavirus.

Pick one.

dave ;)