internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:50:27 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: MAQ Software
Company Website: http://www.maqsoftware.com

Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Description: We are looking for a dynamic full-time employee to
lead the testing of an exciting new project we were recently awarded.
In addition, this individual will be responsible for interacting with
our clients on all critical application designs and changes. Within a
team of five people, SDE/T will be responsible for reviewing
functional specifications, conducting hands-on testing and supporting
application deployment.

Responsibilities
• Understand functional
requirements to prepare, design, and execute test cases
• Develop
test automation, execute and analyze code coverage
• Self-direct
investigation of system configuration issues, documentation, and
resolution
• Monitor and triage test bugs, assisting developers in
identifying necessary fixes
• Able to setup debugging for root cause
analysis in underlying systems under test
• System level testing with
drivers and performance testing
• Report test run results and
regression testing
• Monitor process implementation and compliance

~the JobBoard