internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WiFi IP phones

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WiFi IP phones
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:55:53 -0400

I suggest installing Xten (www.xten.net) on your laptop PC and using a headset (Bluetooth or wireless). I've used this combination during my world travels and it works just fine (provided your internet connection is adequate). It also avoids the hassle of carrying Yet Another Piece Of Hardware with you when you go.

Cheers!
Mark
--
www.markturner.net

Tony Spencer wrote:
I have copper phones but looking for something to take to on business trips.