internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Conference room rental for training

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Conference room rental for training
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:54:32 -0400

For how many days do you need the space? I'll bet that many small
businesses have conference rooms that they would rent for a few days
much more cheaply than anyone who rents office space as a business. I
can't do much from work to help with this now, but if you still have
not found a place by this evening, please let me know and I will send
out some emails. Also, if you could train on second shift, it would
open up many more opportunites. Colleen