internetworkers - [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Converting LPs to CDs
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:12:46 -0400

We have more than 1000 LPs between us and many of them can't
be found in CD format. I want to convert some of them over to
CDs to enjoy in the car and CD player.
After some research, this doesn't look all that hard. Do any
of you have any advice on pre-amps, etc. before I drop some
funds in that direction?
Thanks, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.