internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 01:05:38 -0400

Well I think one of Gore's arguments is completely true. The point he made
was that many people say being environmentally friendly or responsible has a
negative effect on the economy. His point was about auto makers where some
of those who have the most environmentally friendly cars also have some of
the highest profit margins, ex: Honda & Toyota. While those with the worst
economy are facing very hard times, ex: GM