internetworkers - [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:02:29 -0400

Okay,

I apologize for taking so long to report this but after speaking the Cary Ice House, we may need to reconsider roller skating.  The Ice House would love to have us other but were quite concerned about the skating experience levels (like my zero time on ice). The guy felt the potential for injury was higher because there would be plenty of experienced children that skating along not so coordinated adults.  Is this something that we still want to attempt?  Or would it be safer to forgo skating and just to mini-golf or something?

Uzoma