internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] request for logo opinion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] request for logo opinion
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:18:08 -0400

I like #1 as well, seems very simple and professional.

On 6/30/06, Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net> wrote:
i wanted to take a little straw poll and see which logo you thought
would work best and why:

http://www.neuse.net/logo

any feedback gratefully appreciated.

regards,

jim

ps have a happy and safe 4th!!!
--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies. Established in the Carolinas 1997.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. (King Henry, IV.iii)