internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stan Briggs" <stan AT StanBriggs.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:05:43 -0400

uzoma,

i vote for ice but am up for either.

stan

From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of uzoma nwosu
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:31 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
Subject: [internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?

Ruth went through the effort to find out the price and hours of some local ice rinks.  Who is up for skating next gathering?  Ice skating?  Roller skating?  Which one?  I'm going to keep asking about this until 20 people sign up.  Why 20?  Because that's the number out of my hat.  :)

Seriously, we should be able to get a group discount and any place with a party greater than 10.  But it would really be worthwhile if we  could  draw  some  families out to this one.  We haven't done this in ages...

So place your vote!  Ice vs Roller.

uzoma