internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:33:12 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: RTI International
Company Website: http://www.rti.org

Job Title: Research Programmer/Analyst 1
Job Description: RTI's Research Computing Division has over 160
professionals with educational backgrounds and experience in computer
science and related disciplines who provide computing services for
collecting, processing, managing, and analyzing data.

Our staff
members are proficient in using an expansive list of programming
languages, commercial software, and RTI-developed software tools. Our
in-house platform consists primarily of networked, Windows/Intel-based
PCs, yet our broad skill set allows us to adapt to the computing
resource needs of our diverse project base. These projects include
national surveys, clinical trials, web site development,
community-based research, and program evaluations.

We are currently
seeking a Programmer/ Analyst who will design and create web
applications through all stages of the development lifecycle.
Programmer will define requirements, design underlying database and
system modules, and develop and implement applications.

~the JobBoard