internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where to get Cat 6 ethernet cable?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "B Holroyd" <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where to get Cat 6 ethernet cable?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:37:56 -0400

TigerDirect, which has a brick-and-morter on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh, has Cat6. (Not sure it's in stock, suggest you call and ask.)

On 6/12/06, zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org> wrote:
6... Graybar electric on Capital Blvd. was carrying it.

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Joshua Gitlin wrote:
> Hey guys,
> cat5e) for Gigabit ethernet. Problem is I can't seem to find anyplace to get
> cat6 cable in the triangle area -- and that can't be right, since we're in
> such a high tech area. So, does anyone have any recommendations on where I
> could get bare cat6 cable? I don't need much, maybe 200 or 300 feet, but if I
> have to get 1000 feet or something, that should be OK, you can never have too
> much space cable :-)
>
> Also, any recommendations on cat 6 or cat5e? Thanks.
>
> -Josh
>

> ----------
> Due to the recent increase in spam and falsely sent email, I now PGP
> Sign all of my outgoing mail to prove my identity. This means that
> you will see an attachment called " PGP.sig" with this message. This
> attachment can be used to prove that I am who I say I am. If you are
> not familiar with PGP, you can safely ignore it. For more
> information, please visit http://www.pgp.com/ or http://www.gnupg.org/

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

http://www.bholroyd.com/