internetworkers - [internetworkers] Resume services?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@mail.skiltech.com://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Resume services?
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:12:29 -0400

It's spring cleaning time - I like keeping my resume reasonably up to date, if for no other reason that to remind myself what I've done and when. But looking over my most recent one, I'm struck that my circa-1997 college-career-center layout isn't very good. As I've got more stuff that I'd like to organize and display, this looks like a good opportunity to take advantage of the services of someone who does this sort of thing well.

I know there are technical resume services and people who take bad resumes and make them good, but don't really know where to start. Anyone on the list have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Wade