internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fee Equipment: Best UPS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jacques Morin <jacques AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, joel_elliott AT unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fee Equipment: Best UPS
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:15:50 -0400

We will also take this unit as well!

Thanks

Joel Elliott wrote:
I need to get rid of a large Best UPS -- will give it away to the first
person who wants it AND will pick it up right away.
It's a BIG unit -- looks like it has 4 car-size batteries inside of it.
Here's a photo:
http://www.unc.edu/~elliott/images/P6020005.JPG

Unit was in fine working condition on Friday when I took it offline.
I do need to get it out of the building this week. I think you'll need
a truck and perhaps a loader to get it off the ground.
// Joel
Joel Elliott
joel_elliott AT unc.edu

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Jacques Morin, MA (Educational Technology)
Associate Director - Academic Computing and Systems
Office of Arts and Sciences Information Services
College of Arts and Sciences University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
919 962 3972 (office)
919 883 7157 (cell)
jacques AT unc.edu