internetworkers - [internetworkers] Outlook 2003: Creating a new Distribution List from an Existing Distribution List

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Johanna O'Dell" <johanna.odell AT talecris.com>, "Jo O'Dell" <jk_odell AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Outlook 2003: Creating a new Distribution List from an Existing Distribution List
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:58:11 -0400

Title: Outlook 2003: Creating a new Distribution List from an Existing Distribution List

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know how to create a new distribution list from an existing distribution list in Outlook 2003?  I want to create a new list that is a subset of the original list.  Creating a new distribution list that has more names than the original list is easy.  Creating a new distribution list that has less-- when you want start with the original list and remove people, without changing the list-- is harder.  I could do this in previous versions of Outlook but can't figure out how to do this in 2003.

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 919.460.0641