internetworkers - [internetworkers] Building a shed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tkarches AT imapmail.org" <tkarches AT imapmail.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Building a shed
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:57:14 -0400

As long as we are talking about construction....

I'd like to replace the shed behind my house. It is 10x13 on a concrete pad. It is so ugly that a picture of it would probably crack your screen.

I don't want to go with the cheap sheet metal, but I'm also not crazy about the wood frame ones.

I'd like something sort of modern looking. I'd really be interested in some sort of modular construction or use structural insulated panels (SIPs):

http://www.toolbase.org/techinv/techDetails.aspx?technologyID=114

Thanks for any suggestions.

--Tom

--