internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] looking for unicycle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] looking for unicycle
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:20:19 -0400

If you're not set on getting one locally, I highly recommend Serious Juggling
( http://www.seriousjuggling.com/OP_Unicycles.htm ). They seem to have
some with 24 inch wheels for decent prices.

Cheers,
Tanner
P.S. Disclaimer: Ben, the owner of Serious Juggling is a friend of
mine, but I get no compensation at all for recommending him. I
recommend him because he runs a very good business.