internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Fidel Castro: American Experience", Saturday, Colleen's, 5/27, 7:00

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Fidel Castro: American Experience", Saturday, Colleen's, 5/27, 7:00
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:28:37 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm having a few people over tonight to watch "Fidel Castro: American
Experience" at 7:00 PM. If you have an interest, please come! My address
is 103 Drysdale Court, Cary 27511.

If you could arrive at 7:00, we'll push "play" at 7:15. If you get lost,
please give me a call at 460-0641 :)

"Fidel Castro: American Experience":

"Powerful and puzzling, Cuban leader remains a mystery decades after his
first face-off against the American government. Outliving his foes, he's
beloved by some in his native country but feared by many more as he
continues to lead his nation through changing times. His life is chronicled
in fascinating detail in this documentary, narrated by David Ogden Stiers,
that charts Castro's rise from outspoken soldier to political icon" 110
Minutes.

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 919.460.0641