internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lake Jordan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lake Jordan
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:17:40 -0400

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
It does not have to be on the lake, just close. Thanks! Colleen

Paula Wrote:
bet you could get a nice trailer down near the nuclear plant for that.

Do any of you live close to Lake Jordan? One of my best friends is
moving to NC from NY and wants to know what she can get for $200K
>>that would be close to the lake.

Apex is full of $200k houses and not far from Jordan Lake. Why near
the lake? Would they want any lake or is there something special
about Jordan. I don't see much reason to live that close to a lake
where you can't have a shoreline view.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.