internetworkers - [internetworkers] TONIGHT---The May INW Gathering -- Kulture -- Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] TONIGHT---The May INW Gathering -- Kulture -- Raleigh
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:52:22 -0400

Hey everyone,

Don't forget about INW tonight!  I'm really looking forward to checking out a new venue in Raleigh, especially if one of our own is involved.

See you tonight!

Uzoma

-----
Hello friends,

This time, our next InterNetWorkers gathering will held at a fellow INW's new establishment in Raleigh, Kulture.  Scott has been kind enough to open the doors a early to give us  a peek of what his place is all about.  He's working up some drink specials and has made arrangements with Poole's diner ( http://www.poolesdiner.com/) for food.  I even heard that Joe Komenda built the bar!

So come hang out with us at the freshest bar in Raleigh!

What: InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: May 4th, 2006, 7pm
Where:  Kulture
            430 S. Dawson St
            Downtown Raleigh, NC
            (919) 834-3634
Why:  Because you need to get out of the house and meet new people.  ;)

Map:  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=430+S+Dawson+St,+Raleigh,+NC+27601&ll=35.774563,-78.643849&spn=0.008809,0.022595&t=h

See you there!

Uzoma

  • [internetworkers] TONIGHT---The May INW Gathering -- Kulture -- Raleigh, uzoma nwosu, 05/04/2006