internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fridge/Dishwasher Repair in Carrboro?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fridge/Dishwasher Repair in Carrboro?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:54:06 -0400

So the warranty's up and my dishwasher and fridge both decided this is a
good enough reason to take some time off. The fridge is strange in that it's
a fridge/freezer side by side and only the top half of each is suddenly
keeping things cool. The dishwasher's just a broken piece, so I don't think
the problems are related.

Can anyone recommend a good repair service in Carrboro? Or warn me against
anybody I should avoid? The appliances are Fridgidaire and the company's
website doesn't have any "authorized" services agents in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com
http://www.telltaleweekly.org

  • [internetworkers] Fridge/Dishwasher Repair in Carrboro?, Alex Wilson, 04/27/2006