internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Conference Call Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Tower <jason AT cerient.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Conference Call Services
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:37:48 -0400

you can call into an asterisk server and record it to a wav, we did it with a recent trilug meeting. if you're interested i can probably set you up on my asterisk box.

Calvin Powers wrote:
Howdy all,

My query about podcastercon went so well I am emboldened to ask another
question that I'm dealing with.

I need to interview someone by phone and record the interview for later
editing into a podcast. I'd like to not invest in a lot of equipment so I
was wondering about one of those teleconferencing services that offer a
service of also recording your call. Anyone have any good companies to
recommend for this sort of thing? I'd only expect to do this once or twice a
month so I don't want to get roped into a long term contract or anything.

Calvin