internetworkers - [internetworkers] Just what Type is your Face?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "B Holroyd" <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: I'networkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Just what Type is your Face?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:47:47 -0400

I'm teaching a small six-week class about typefaces and fonts at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro on Wednesday nights from 6 to 8, beginning on April 19. I think there are still open seats.

From the Catalog:
Learn about type, including its history and the terminology used to describe the various parts of typefaces and styles; type readability; type on paper and on the computer screen; type as a graphic element; types of type (including "art" types, serif and sans-serif) and the most effective uses for them.

This tiny URL takes you to the online Digital Lab schedule: http://tinyurl.com/hr2j7 -- this class is at the bottom of the page.

~B

--
http://www.bholroyd.com/