internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good with Subversion admin? Want to make some money?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good with Subversion admin? Want to make some money?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:24:49 -0500

On Mar 24, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:

Also has anyone used the client on a Mac? Any good?

The commandline version was great on the mac through fink. I just wish they'd integrate it into the OS, or at least the finder. I can't stand having to execute separate subversion commands every time a file is deleted or renamed.

Scarecrows dressed in the latest styles
With frozen smiles to chase love away
Human kindness is overflowing
And I think it's going to rain today