internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Simple Wills

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Karen Robinson" <krobinson AT carolinasendoflifecare.org>
  • To: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Simple Wills
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:10:12 -0500

It can vary by state - our website has NC and SC living wills that you
can download and they are very simple.
http://carolinasendoflifecare.org/ACP.html

If you need it for another state, you could try to find a hospice in
your area or the Nation Hospice and Palliative Care Organization may
have links for other states on their website. www.nhpco.org

Hope that helps!

Karen Robinson
Program Coordinator
The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care
Phone: 919-677-4124
For information on our educational programs, go to:
http://carolinasendoflifecare.org/EducationalPrograms.html