internetworkers - [internetworkers] Hard Drive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Hard Drive
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:30:52 -0500

So, I picked up a Seagate 7200.8 250 GB drive on newegg last week for $103, only to realize I need some additional software to get my Cube to address the whole drive. Software that's a lot cheaper if I buy it and the drive at OWC. I can return the drive to NewEgg less a 15% restocking fee, or if anyone needs a brand new 250 gig 7200 RPM drive, and wants to make me an offer better than NewEgg's refund (call it $85), drop me a line.

~Ian

ps: if you're interested, please reply off-list