internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers 2 March Gathering Brightleafin Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "stan briggs" <stan AT StanBriggs.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers 2 March Gathering Brightleafin Durham
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:44:34 -0500

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Tanner
Lovelace
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:30 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers 2 March Gathering
Brightleafin Durham

Ok, so everyone was warned a few days ago. Now, who's coming out this
evening? Sadly, I can't be there at 7pm, but if people will stay around
until my concert band practice gets out at 9:30 I'll drop by (since I'm just
down the road at the Durham Arts Council).

So, speak up if you're showing up!

Cheers,
Tanner

On 2/26/06, Colleen McCarthy <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Time to drop that mouse and pick up a glass or a slice (or maybe a wing).
> The InterNetWorkers are meeting in that classic Durham sports spot,
> Satisfaction.
> We'll have the area under the VW rear end mounted on the wall (some
> VIP's trophy, I think).
> Food, drink, friends, news---at Brightleaf.
>
> Thursday 2 March 2006 7pm
> at
> Satisfaction Restaurant and Bar
> 905 W Main St
> Durham, NC 27701
> (919) 682-7397
> (919) 683-DUKE (Fax)
> Cross Street: Gregson Street
>
> Directions:
> From 1-85:
>
> Take the Gregson St. exit. Go South until you reach Main Street.
> Brightleaf Square is on the corner of Gregson and Main.
>
> From Raleigh:
>
> Take 1-40 West to the Durham Freeway (Rte. 147). Take the Duke Street
> exit (exit 12C). Make a left at the third light onto Main Street.
> Brightleaf Square is one block down on the left.
>
> NOTE: They no longer charge for/validate parking at the fenced
> lot---it's free! Large lot on N side of Main St (next to Fishmonger's
> is also free.
>
> http://zspotlight.com/establishment.asp?EstID=6808&EstSub=profile
>
> http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6195513
>
> Y'all come

> You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list To
> unsubscribe visit

Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com
http://wtl.wayfarer.org/
increscent, all sable.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list To unsubscribe
visit http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/internetworkers