internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FrontPage guru

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FrontPage guru
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:48:42 -0500

On 3/1/06, david cherryholmes <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > i don't think my ancient version 4 of
> > dreamweaver uses any microsoft proprietary html that screws up the code.
>
> I heard otherwise, but my experience in this area is limited.

My only experience with Dreamweaver is way back at version 3, but
even back then it didn't use any "microsoft proprietary html". In fact,
it was widely noted, at the time, as one of the very, very few wysiwyg
html editors that created clean html code. (This was circa 1999.)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace