internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] consulting for a broken/crashing computer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] consulting for a broken/crashing computer
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:53:26 -0500

have minivan. will travel :-)

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies. Established in the Carolinas 1997.

Lyman Green wrote:

I used to informally do a lot of consulting & computer fixit work, but
I don't have the equipment I once (i.e. a big tower with room for
slave hard drives) had or the motivation. A friend of a coworker is
having issues with her PC - BSD on boot, and she wants to get her data
off the hard drive (understandably). Is there anyone here who does
such things and/or do you have anyone you recommend?

Thanks,

Lyman

--
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard