internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] year in pictures 2005

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] year in pictures 2005
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:33:14 -0500

On Dec 24, 2005, at 2:14 PM, K. Jo Garner wrote:

I'll chime in with my 2 cents of pics I enjoyed taking this year. I don't
have a top ten per se but these were either the most fun or the best
(IMO), pulled from my photoblog. (Michael - I abandoned folderblog in
favour of pixelpost, after getting comment spam after comment spam. :( )

Me too. I got tired of the bugs and poor pace of development and just paid someone to write an AJAX-style photoblog.

Yeah, it's more than 10, but it's hard for me to winnow down sometimes.

Those were fun, thanks.

You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. - J. Michael Straczynski