internetworkers - [internetworkers] Victory is in sight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Victory is in sight
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:31:34 +0000

We are about to embark upon the final campaign in the War On Christmas, toward which we have struggled these past weeks. We stand upon the eve of the turning point in the campaign of 2005.

Already Solstice has fallen. Within days, the forces of Christmas will be in full retreat; with Christmas gone, it will be a miracle if Hanukkah lasts the week.

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessings of Almighty Hastur upon this great and noble undertaking.