internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Movies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Movies
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:03:24 -0500

DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
I am engaged in a raging debate and am turning to this pool of collective opinions.
The question:
You have purchased a ticket to see a movie. Is it OK to stay seated and watch it again?
Don B.

Remove all doubt. Next time you go to the movies, go to the guy who tears your ticket and ask, "See the time printed on this ticket? If I want to stay afterwards and watch the next showing, is that OK?"

If it isn't "no", please followup.

--
Scott C.