internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Collision Shop in Cary/Apex/Raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Collision Shop in Cary/Apex/Raleigh?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:48:38 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com wrote:
I bumped the car ahead of me last night getting off of I-40. It did no
damage to the SUV that I hit, but put a square trailor-hitch hole in my
(plastic-like) Camry bumber. I don't want to replace the bumper, just
get the hold patched. Can anyone recommend a good collision shop (or
individual) in Cary/Apex/Raleigh?

If it's one of the new plastic bumpers (which I'm pretty sure it is) it's most likely going to need to be replaced. Most shops will not try to fix plastic, they merely replace it. And it's not cheap. I can't think of a body shop that I can recommend anymore that's in the area. I drove my Explorer down to Erwin to get to someone I really trust...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport