internetworkers - [internetworkers] Hay!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B Holroyd <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: I'networkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Hay!
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:03:18 -0400

I'm looking for decent hay to tide my guy over until after the first
cutting next spring (May-ish). The local hay I've been able to find is
expensive and not particularly good, as it's been extremely dry this
summer. I have located a decent alfalfa/orchard grass/timothy mix in
Virginia, but it wouldn't be profitable for me to hire a truck and go
fetch just enough for my winter season -- I may as well pay the
$6-7/bale local price for a similar imported . However, if I were to
find enough other people to justify getting a *big* truckload, we all
could come out better, maybe. Any takers? Please email me off list to
discuss, if you're interested.

Unless one of y'all is aware of an alternative source?

~B

--
http://www.bholroyd.com/

  • [internetworkers] Hay!, B Holroyd, 10/25/2005