internetworkers - [internetworkers] Jobs again... Looking for Entry level Oracle DBA

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Mann" <david AT mann.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Jobs again... Looking for Entry level Oracle DBA
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:05:57 -0800

Thought I'de throw my hat into the ring since I got my current job through a
couple of INWers.

My company is looking for an entry level Oracle Database Administrator 1.
Position is full time salaried and we are located in Cary NC near the
Crossroads shopping center. Please be advised that this is an entry level
position and is budgeted as so, we currently have no plans to bump this to a
higher II or III position.

This is a good position for someone who has had a taste of working with
enterprise level databases and would like to continue in that direction.
We've got a small team of DBAs that work on development, QA, and production
environments. Since we develop software in house we get to do a lot more than
just the 'operations' side of DBA work.

I can field questions about job duties but don't send me your resume, I'm
just trying to get the word out about this position. Job description and
instructions on how to apply are here:
http://www.a4healthsystems.com/corporate/emp.listings.asp?id=dbaI

Regards,
-- Dave

  • [internetworkers] Jobs again... Looking for Entry level Oracle DBA, David Mann, 09/06/2005