internetworkers - [internetworkers] Job: Java Admin

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Job: Java Admin
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:07:45 -0400

Posting this for my team. Since I'm personally not in charge of hiring
for this position, I can't put it on the Job Board 'officially,' but
it's a real opening. I have no idea what the actual salary would be. Pay
is probably decent, but if it's like the rest of us, you won't get rich.

"Java Administrator

Java Administrator needed to perform security testing and analysis of
Java applications submitted by customers for deployment in a web hosting
environment. Responsibilities also include installation and and
configuration of application environments ( Macromedia JRun,
Apache/Tomcat...).

Position requires 3-5 years experience in enterprise Java development
and/or administration in a UNIX/Linux environment. A week-long 24x7
pager rotation approximately once every six weeks is also required.
Prior experience with configuration, installation and support of Apache
Tomcat, Documentum, or JRun a plus."

As most of you know, I work for a Government contractor. The job is with
my company, here in RTP. No, you can't work from home. You will get to
work with a truly unique and fun team. You would have to pass a govt
background check. Interested? Send me a resume, and I'll pass it on to
the Right People.

Paula C.

  • [internetworkers] Job: Java Admin, childers . paula, 09/06/2005