internetworkers - [internetworkers] Free to a Good Home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Free to a Good Home
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:40:34 -0400

I'm cleaning my office. I've got a box of bright ideas including:

6x SCSI 24x CD-ROM Drives, still new in the box. I was going to make a network CD tower.
AGP Winfast A170 DDR, I think it's a GeForce2 Ultra, victim of an upgrade
PCI EThernet adapter, Intel Pro 100S THink it has a triple DES co- proc in it.

I'll take money if you want to give me some, but really if you want em, come get em. We'll have to make arrangements as I'm going to be out of town (again) for most of the week and then go unplug on a beach the weekend/following week.

Thanks

  • [internetworkers] Free to a Good Home, Tom Boucher, 09/05/2005