internetworkers - [internetworkers] OT: Looking for a good radio control store in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug AT trilug.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OT: Looking for a good radio control store in the Triangle
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 11:11:36 -0400

I figured between Internetworkers and Trilug with all the HAMs around I would find someone who knows a good Radio Control supply store in Raleigh.  I am looking for RC single-cylinder small Diesel engine for testing and can't find anyone that carries them in the area.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.. or if you happen to have one, and you would be willing to part with it, please e-mail me off-list.

Thanks!

Greg