internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT: halloween costumes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT: halloween costumes
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:13:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Greg Brown wrote:

Also, if you have the ability to create a Frank the Bunny outfit a-la Donnie
Dakro that could be even better... they don't seem to sell these on-line and
who could top that freaky bunny face?

No one that I know of sells a Frank the Bunny facemask, unfortunately. Have to make one. I'd suggest starting with a cheap plastic skull amsk and build a paper mache rabbit sides/back/top of head and the ears.

best,
Steve B