internetworkers - [internetworkers] Suggestion for Small Business Credit Card

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Suggestion for Small Business Credit Card
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:30:04 -0400

Dear Internetworkers,

After partaking in the advantages of my Hilton Honors credit card last week
(my wife and I stayed in the five star Hilton in downtown Montreal for
"free"), I thought, I should consider switching to a "points" program credit
card for work. Our current provider doesn't offer anything to us, other than
credit.

Does anyone have a "points" type of small business credit card they would
recommend? We don't carry a balance, so low interest rates are not a factor,
and probably spend about $15,000-$20,000 across our four cards each year.

Thanks,
David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com