internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] podcasts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] podcasts
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:02:41 -0400

Coverville is my favorite, Radio Clash is my second. Closely followed by a local Durham podcast, Dave's Lounge.

http://www.coverville.com
http://www.mutantpop.net
http://www.daveslounge.com

I don't listen to talk podcasts, though Coverville and Radio Clash both have hosts who get chatty - Brian Ibbot on Coverville will go on (sometimes at length) about cover artists or whatever. Tim on Radio Clash talks about .. well lots of pretty personal stuff in his life.

Radio Clash led me to a number of on the web mix/mashup DJ's who post their club mixes online (like Kid Kameleon).
I listen to podcasts on my Dell DJ, my laptop, or my desktop depending on my mood and convenience.

Lyman Green

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>