internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] book suggestions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] book suggestions?
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:10:22 -0400

uzoma nwosu wrote:

I have to read a novel that uses North Carolina as the backdrop for
class. Anyone have any suggestions of anything? I would prefer
something a little contemprary but anything would do.

Hmmm... I'd never thought about it before, but despite the
fact that I'm from NC and have lived here my entire life, I cannot
recall ever reading a novel set in NC. I thought the only
fiction set in NC was a lot of campfire ghost stories. :-)

Anyway, I can't really recommend anything, but a quick google
search turns up a list of NC novels here:

http://www.lib.unc.edu/ncc/novels.html

Maybe you can find something there.

TTYL,

Phil