internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fireworks!?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dave.m.parker AT gsk.com
  • To: calvin AT cspowers.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fireworks!?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:58:23 -0400

I always have to point out that Garner has their fireworks show on the 3rd
(so they can have the Symphony, who play in Cary on the 4th). So if you
want, you can see fireworks two nights in a row.

My highest recommendation, though, has to be for somewhere on the coast.
There's nothing like fireworks on the beach.

- Dave P.