internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: david cherryholmes <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:08:18 -0400

I don't know how small a project he would work on, but I can
personally recommend Bill Kingsbury (he's in the Durham white pages).
He works out of his home office now, but the last project I know he
worked on was the new Brain Imaging Center here at Duke. Anyway, I
don't know much about his business life, other than the fact that he's
been an architect in the area for over 20 years.

--
David Cherryholmes
Network Analyst, PET Facility